If you want to wear jeans and an old t-shirt to ride, then do it.
If you want to wear breeches and a polo, then do it.
If you want to wear the same attire you’d wear to a show, then do it.
But stop judging others for wearing what they want to. Their horse does not give a fuck, and neither should you.
i hate crying in front of people so if i have ever cried in front of you, yes it does kinda mean you’re important but mostly it means it was a terrible accident that i will regret forever
I am so unhappy with the way I look and feel now.. Unhappy with my less than ideal productive level.. Unhappy with my riding. Unhappy with my school work. Tis the season.
it’s 4:20 you know what that means. time to go out and milk the cows. life on a pennsylvanian farm is tough but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
- My Brother: Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
- My Brother: Why is it called a building when it's already built?
- My Brother: If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
- My Brother: When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
- My Brother: If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
- My Brother: Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
- My Brother: What's the speed of dark?
- Me: -awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-